Thursday, November 17, 2011

When it all settles down

Sometimes being a member of this family involves high energy, loud voices, and a whirlwind of activity! We are definitely movers and shakers and we're hard to keep up with. One thing I love about us is the time we take to enjoy each other and the world around us. But often, in those moments, there is still a hustle, or an agenda, or a desire to accomplish all that we can in the time we have.

Don't get me wrong, I love those moments. LOVE THEM! But what I love even more, are the moments when all the activity is over when we get to sit down and just enjoy each other.


Sometimes we're sitting at a bar enjoying a beer,


sometimes we're trying to beat each other at video games,


sometimes we're just playing a game of Scrabble while lounging on the couch. It really doesn't matter to me where we're at, just that for the moment life is quiet and we're with each other!
lovemaura

No comments:

Post a Comment